Thursday, March 24, 2011

Manhattan Beach Wedding











Kim and Eric ....the bride was a California transplant...lives at and LOVES the beach so a ceremony on the sand it was!

This fun couple were up the logistics of a sand between your toes ceremony...so I dug in and got to work and the result was a dream day at the beach. I have to say my favorite part was when my assistant parted the traffic on the bike path and the bikers cheered as the bride made her way down the beach :) :)
The ocean theme continued with a reception in a private room with a marina view at The Blue Water Grill...






























Vendors:
Ceremony: Arranged by Save the Date Events (me!) on the sand in Manhattan Beach
Reception Venue: Blue Water Grill Redondo Beach
Photography: Mi Belle Photography
Florist: Bob Bagell Floral Design Studio- Bobbe Vagell
DJ: DJ's To Go
Shuttle: VIP Tours


No comments:

Post a Comment